If you encounter the following issues, our recommended quick steps may help.
- Unable to pair bluetooth device
- Intermittent connection issues with bluetooth devices
- Bluetooth device disconnected
You can take these quick steps to solve your Bluetooth problem.
Try each step to see if the Bluetooth problem is resolved. If the problem persists, go to the next step.
1. Ensure that the Bluetooth adapter on your computer is enabled.
2. Ensure the Bluetooth device is within range of PC. If bluetooth devices are far away, you will have connection problems.
3. Ensure that the Bluetooth device is powered.
4. Save all data, close all open programs, and restart the PC.
5. Unpair and then re-pair the Bluetooth device with your computer.
6. Download and install the latest drivers for your PC.
7. Download and install the latest OS.
System & driver files can be found in Drivers & Hardware on the Support.
If these quick steps do not resolve your problem, contact Beelink support Service by email.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org